Monday 4 February 2013

Cold enough for Bing-bings ?

Another Christmas card to go in the box for Christmas 2013 :o) This one is not a penguin, as you might think, it's a *Bing-bing* because that's what my daughter used to call them when she was little & somehow, it's one of those silly things that have stuck :o)

 
As penguins are this week's theme on CraftyHazel's Christmas challenge 110, I hope this little Bing-bing will be acceptable !! :o)
 
I'm also going to enter it into CHNC extra February challenge :o)

4 comments:

  1. Bing-bing is certainly acceptable - I love him - gorgeous card - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! Cute! Thanks for joining at Craftyhazelnut's Extra Christmas challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete